[rules-users] Rules Evaluation based on agenda

Swindells, Thomas TSwindells at nds.com
Fri Jan 20 04:38:40 EST 2012

The best solution is to only insert the rulse you actually want into the knowledge base.

Another option may be not to use agenda groups (or just agenda groups) but have a
control fact as the first condition of all your rules eg

  when
         UseCase(name =="abc")
  Then

Thomas

This message is confidential and intended only for the addressee. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the postmaster at nds.com and delete it from your system as well as any copies. The content of e-mails as well as traffic data may be monitored by NDS for employment and security purposes. To protect the environment please do not print this e-mail unless necessary.

NDS Limited. Registered Office: One London Road, Staines, Middlesex, TW18 4EX, United Kingdom. A company registered in England and Wales. Registered no. 3080780. VAT no. GB 603 8808 40-00