[rules-users] drools flow - how to crate a human task form?

yoganand yoganand.gangadharam at treetechnologies.net
Mon Jan 23 05:34:56 EST 2012

Hi salaboy,

I want to change the css properties of the ftl files generated by Guvnor(
I'm using JBPM 5.2 installer s/w).
Is there any way to change the css properties of ftl files generated  by
Guvnor Oryx designer?

And also i want to know the folder location (in jbpm 5.2 installer software)
where these ftl files are stored by Guvnor when we click on  "Generate Task
Form Template" link in the Guvnor-Oryx Designer.

please suggest me if there any way to modify the ftl files and its css
properties.

Thanks
yoganand