[rules-users] DSL translation handing - what is the most stable version?

drdaveg drdaveg at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 09:27:54 EST 2012

I've built rules using DSL's before and with 5.3 I am seeing Eclipse hang
intermitently during builds.  I've seen this in previous versions of DROOLS
so wondered what/where is the most stable version of DROOLS?  I downloaded,
but have not yet installed the product version (this is for a lartge US
firm, so buying the product is feasible).  They could not accept needing to
kill off processes when they build.  The schedule is VERY tight so I am
asking this question while I install the product version (5.2).

The rules, XOM, and DSL are simple, so I think the parser is intermitently
generating some infinitely deep tree during builds.