[rules-users] Code Coverage

mike mikemps at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 11:24:38 EST 2012

I was wondering if there was any blog post or tutorial on how to set that
up in jenkins or teamcity or things like that ... it's not a trivial thing
to do ... also, based on the responses here, doesn't seem like a common
practice

I don't know enough to figure out how to set it up ... as far as i know i
need to instrument the code ... now, the code, would be whatever drools
generates ... i don't know how to pickup the package that drools generates
n' them how to instrument it

thank you very much four your time and answers
cheers
Mike