[rules-users] changeset schema error

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 16:02:53 EST 2012

Test 1 will not work because the xs:schemaLocation does not point to valid
location for the schema.

You can work around this by configuring an XML Catalog in your IDE so it
treats "drools-change-set-5.0.xsd" as an alias.

Checkout the widely available xs:schemaLocation documentation for details
of its syntax.

Test 2 *should* be OK. The referenced schema does exist and is valid.

guvnor-examples uses the exact same and works well (or at least for me!)

Can you provide a self-contained unit test to replicate the issue?