[rules-users] Declarative agenda final API

Marcin Bednarek paws77 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 07:21:28 EST 2012

Hello,

Looks like my previous post was not sent to mailing list bu only to nabble
forum so I am resending it.

I plan to use declarative agenda API: kcontext.blockActivation,
kcontext.unblockAllActivations, kcontext.cancelActivation.

In Drools documentation there is written that this API is highly
experimental:

*This feature is off by default and must be explicitly enabled, that is
because it is considered highly experimental for the moment and will be
subject to change.*

Could you please let me know in which version you plan to make declarative
agenda API, solution final?

Thanks,

Marcin