[rules-users] unable to update the changes (guvnor rules) to application using changeset

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 07:45:45 EST 2012

What is it you are trying to achieve?

If the change set contains DRL items the Classes used therein will need to
be on your client-side classpath (as explained in Esteban's blog). If you
want to use rules authored in Guvnor and Types declared in (or uploaded to)
Guvnor you should use the PKG resource type in your change-set and build
the package in Guvnor. I don't believe you should need to use a custom
class loader *unless* you really want only the DRL in your change-set but
your model classes only in Guvnor.