[rules-users] Drools and DOSGi

jjmartinez soyelmateo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 12:19:19 EST 2012

When I test a bundle with a service in Apache Felix and try to export this
service with DOSGi, all run ok and I can get the wsdl file from a navigator.
But when I start my Drools Bundle with a simple service, DOSGi show some
errors (refers to XML) and I don't achieve the wsdl file.

The traces emitted when my bundle starts are these:

/g! start 739
Start bundle!!
Export Service from Activator Class
Run OK!
25-ene-2012 14:41:26
org.apache.cxf.dosgi.topologymanager.ServiceListenerImpl serviceChanged
INFO: calling TopologyManager -> registered service
25-ene-2012 14:41:26 org.apache.cxf.dosgi.topologymanager.TopologyManager
export Service
INFO: TopologyManager: adding service to exportedServices list to export it
--- from bundle:  MyServiceImpl
25-ene-2012 14:41:26 org.apache.cxf.dosgi.topologymanager.TopologyManager$2
run
INFO: TopologyManager: exporting  serice ...
25-ene-2012 14:41:26
org.apache.cxf.dosgi.topologymanager.ServiceListenerImpl serviceChanged
INFO: calling TopologyManager -> registered service
25-ene-2012 14:41:26 org.apache.cxf.dosgi.topologymanager.TopologyManager
export Service
INFO: TopologyManager: adding service to exportedServices list to export it
--- from bundle:  MyServiceImpl
25-ene-2012 14:41:26 org.apache.cxf.dosgi.topologymanager.TopologyManager$2
run
INFO: TopologyManager: exporting  serice ...
g!/

And DOSGi not publish my service :(