[rules-users] setting different value in consequence ( RHS part) based on a conditional check

vadlam sreeram.vadlamudi at wellsfargo.com
Thu Jan 26 15:41:35 EST 2012

I tried to use the function in a BRL editor in Guvnor.

In the consequence part how do I correctly call the function?

when I enter it as

yn( $status)  in the text box for that field in the BRL editor, it takes it
as a string and thus tries to read the whole as a string. when I click on

fact0.setField1(  "yn( $status)"  );

instead of

fact0.setField1(  yn( $status)  );

How do I correctly specify the function in the BRL text editor for the field
value ?