[rules-users] Declarative agenda final API

paws77 at gmail.com paws77 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 08:02:49 EST 2012

I thought of using declarative agenda because for each fact I would like to
know all potential rules which it could activate but I want finally to fire
(execute RHS) only for the rule with highest priority.

Thanks to adding rule with @activationListener(‘direct’) I am able to block
all rules, add them to some list and later unblock and execute rule only the
highest priority.

Do you think I can use some other Drools API, features to achieve this kind
of behaviour?

Is it possible to unblock rule based on salience? (something like: when $a :
Activation(*salience *> $value) then unblock)

Thanks,

Marcin