[rules-users] Guvnor Global Area Usage Restirictions

domingo sprabakkar at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 10:52:03 EST 2012

Thanks,
Two things....
1. The ability import drl file(package) into Global area is missing.
Importing drl file(package) directly goes to *'Package' * section.
2. After importing drl file(package) into *'Package' *section moving to
Global Area is not easy, for example...
Goal : I have a drl file with 10 rules, I want to import into global area.
Existing Guvnor 5.3 Steps to acheve the above goal:
1. Import into *'Package'* section.
2. open the respective package view
3. Select the *Assets* tab
4. Expands the *Technical rule assets *section
5. Select and open the individual rule
6. In the menu, select the *'Edit-->promote to Global' *option.

In my drl file(package) I have 10 rules, so i have to *repeat step 5 & 6* 10
times to migrate all 10 rules to global area.

-----
with kind regards,