[rules-users] Guvnor logo change

domingo sprabakkar at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 16:15:14 EST 2012

Hi,
with reference to the following user forum link...

http://drools.46999.n3.nabble.com/Adding-a-custom-logo-to-Drools-Guvnor-td3503516.html

Can I change the Guvnor logo...I am using 5.3...what I learned from the
earlier versions we can customise the logo, but the info from the above link
is bit confusing...

<link rel="shortcut icon" href="images/drools.gif" type="image/gif" />
<link rel="icon" href="images/drools.gif" type="image/gif" />

I tried by replacing the drools.gif but I still see the drools image..new
image is not pdated...

If any one already did this ...please share your experince with us...

Thanks,

-----
with kind regards,