[rules-users] System problems

paco fifi_njikam at yahoo.fr
Mon Jul 2 11:43:41 EDT 2012

Hi Jervis,

I will explain clearly the problem I had:
I've imported rules (500 rules with a capacity of 30,000 KB)on guvnor.
After clicking on the directory of all my rules.
I checked all my rules
I clicked on “open” to open on a rule and after I when to  button “source”
After I clicked on  “Verify” and I saw the following message: "Verifying
item, please wait."
After waiting a long time the following message appears:........500 The call
failed on the server, see server log for details .........

King regards

Paco