[rules-users] How to batch high freq events before sending to RHS

Ladd ladd at codemettle.com
Tue Jul 3 17:16:56 EDT 2012

I have events that come in bursts and I'd like to handle them in batches
instead of individually.  So in English it would be something like "Collect
events that look like this for 10 seconds and send the list to my RHS."

I've tried several combinations of collect, accumulate, and "over
window:time()" but the best I can do is get the list sent to my RHS each
time an event is added to it.

I feel like I'm close.  Can somebody point me in the right direction?

Many thanks in advance!!

- Ladd