[rules-users] convert drl file to rf?

Esteban Aliverti esteban.aliverti at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 03:18:03 EDT 2012

You can't just visualize the runtime execution order of the rules in design
time. What you could do is to dictate the order you want by using, for
example, jBPM5. The language used by jBPM5 is BPMN2.0, a business process
definition language, which can't be converted to DRL (which is a business
rule language). So, using BPMN2.0 you can orchestrate the rules present in
one or more DRL file.

Best Regards,

Esteban Aliverti
- Developer @ http://www.plugtree.com