[rules-users] convert drl file to rf?

al so volkswak at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 22:39:45 EDT 2012

I think I get the point to some extent. Let me restate what I am trying to
do so that I am not missing anything here.

I myself understand the concept of controlling the rule execution order
using various attributes like agenda-group, salience, etc. But there is a
section of audience I am trying to address who do not understand these
Drools concepts at all but they now java. They can get some clue on each
individual rule definition but not the sequencing part. They do not want to
learn Drools! But they want to at least modify these rule definitions by
adding more conditional validations or even define new rules and link with
the existing rules. This is where I thought a UI visualization tool which
can parse these rule definitions and draw all possible execution orders
might help.