[rules-users] Logical insert and cyclic rules dependences

zephyr ls262570 at students.mimuw.edu.pl
Thu Jul 5 09:27:04 EDT 2012

The language I'm implementing is 4QL http://4ql.org/. There is SQL based
interpreter that is ok for testing purposes. As my masters thesis I'm doing
Java based version that has more focus on efficiency and ease of integration
with other systems than the existing one. Basing it on drools seems like a
very good idea as it will make it easy to add more complex rules extensions
and have fast pattern matching on facts.

Davide Sottara wrote