[rules-users] MySQL and Derby issues with Guvnor

paco fifi_njikam at yahoo.fr
Thu Jul 5 11:27:24 EDT 2012

I have changed the defualt Derby DB to MySQL  DB for the JacRabbit in Guvnor.
I see this below exception when I try to up the JBOSS 5.0.1 AS and Guvnor.
I get the error when I execute the deployement server Jboss 5.0.1.
And a log file give me the following error:

Class path contains multiple SLF4J bindings.
org.jboss.seam.servlet.SeamListener org.jboss.seam.InstantiationException:
Could not instantiate Seam component: repositoryConfiguration

Thanks