[rules-users] How to write Hibernate query lang(HQL) in .DRL file

zeeshan zeeshan.spring at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 01:52:30 EDT 2012

Hi !

According to my requirement I need to fetch and Insert data from database
using Hibernate Query from .DRL file.
I have idea how to execute HQL in Plain Java class but according to my
requirement,I need to fire query to database from .DRL file which I tried
but unable to get output instead I was getting errors.

      Can anyone suggest me process to execute Hibernate Query from DRL file
or please provide me some sample code or any link.

Thanks !!