[rules-users] How to write Hibernate query lang(HQL) in .DRL file

ashwindrool ashwin.khandelwal86 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 04:31:02 EDT 2012

Hi Laune,

We are tried to created similar scenario in which we get error when we tried
to execute HQL from DRL file but unfortunately , i m sorry we r unable to
give you exact what error we are getting.

But it will be great if you can share your approach or process in calling
hibernate query directly in DRL file.
How to pass hibernate session and execute query ....if we can run simple
select query from their , then we can go for complex nested queries.