[rules-users] Error occured when replacing commons-lang2.4 with commons-lang3-3.1 in Guvnor 5.4.0 Final

chrisLi shengtao0077 at 163.com
Wed Jul 11 07:15:39 EDT 2012

 Hi, All

  I am using Guvnor 5.4.0 Final with Tomcat 6.0.35. And I wanted to replace
commons-lang2.4 with commons-

lang3-3.1, so I overwrote the commons-lang2.4 jar file in Guvnor's
WEB-INF/lib directory with commons-

lang3-3.1.jar. However an error like follows occured:

Service method 'public abstract long
org.drools.guvnor.client.rpc.AssetService.getAssetCount(org.drools.guvnor.client.rpc.AssetPageRequest)
throws com.google.gwt.user.client.rpc.SerializationException' threw an
unexpected exception: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/commons/lang/StringUtils org/apache/commons/lang/StringUtils

I have restarted Guvnor.

Any suggestion will be appreciated, thank you very much.