[rules-users] [Solved] Concurrency bug in 5.4.0.Final

Edson Tirelli ed.tirelli at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 14:31:31 EDT 2012

   Unfortunately, we have limited resources to maintain older branches in
the community. While backporting fixes like this is usually quick (a few
minutes of work if the source code did no diverge too much), making a full
release involves usually more than a week of work by multiple members of
the team. We feel that it is much more productive to use that time towards
the new release putting it out sooner rather than later.

   In any case, users can always build from source themselves if they need
the fix sooner and this kind of bug is typically found during the
productization and does not usually affect the product. In the rare
instances that it does, customers receive patches created by the Red Hat
product team.

   The source is available in github:
https://github.com/droolsjbpm<https://github.com/organizations/droolsjbpm>
and
building it is just a few maven commands. You can check the documentation
for instructions.

   Edson