[rules-users] Planner - Initialized solution & local search

Geoffrey De Smet ge0ffrey.spam at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 03:27:37 EDT 2012

Op 11-07-12 21:56, Garf schreef:
> re: /Double check if you aren't calling afterEntityAdded() on the
> non-initialized entities too. Also check that the construction
> heurstics run before the localSearch solver does (the order in which
> they are declared in the config xml matters)./ Checked both. I'll file
> a JIRA bug, but I'm just searching the source some more -- I'm trying
> to verify that DefaultGreedyFitSolverPhase.solve() doesn't exit the
> loop before calling setSolutionInitialized(). Jon
Thanks,

Alternatively, you can also try reproducing it on the pas example, by
only partially initializing the solution in
PatientAdmissionScheduleSolutionInitializer
and adding a <constructionHeuristic> in
patientAdmissionScheduleSolverConfig.xml
If you can reproduce it there, I 'll fix it tomorrow on master and
backport it to 5.4.x (no immediate release planned).
> Nabble.com.

With kind regards,
Geoffrey De Smet