[rules-users] Compiled rules differ KnowledgeAgent vs ResourceChangeScanner

lhorton LHorton at ABCLegal.com
Thu Jul 12 18:02:32 EDT 2012

I did a bad job of linking in the spreadsheet in my prior post, but it seems
to show up ok as link, though it's in the midst of the code snippet.

I wanted to mention, lest people think I don't know how to set up Spring
configs, that my spring xml loads dozens of rules files containing thousands
of rules, and all of them work fine except the one drl file that exhibits
the odd behavior that I'm discussing in this thread.

I'm getting around the problem for now by precompiling the errant rules file
into pkg, and loading that via Spring instead of the drl.  Initial testing
of the pkg indicates it loads properly the first time.