[rules-users] Updation of variables within rule table and use of it in other rule table

debchamps majumdar.debarghya at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 01:31:01 EDT 2012

RuleTable X
	Condition	       Action
	x.a == $1	      x.b = $param
	1	                    2

RuleTable Y
	Condition	             Action
	x.b == $param	    System.out.println("HELLO")
	2

Now both this rules are in same xls file. So what I want is the b to get
updated when RuleTable X is used and when RuleTable Y is used the updation
should reflect when the rules are getting executed.

Is there any way of doing it. I did update() but ended up in infinite loop.

Thanks