[rules-users] Compiled rules differ KnowledgeAgent vs ResourceChangeScanner

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Sat Jul 14 00:03:51 EDT 2012

There is a difference. If you use incremental mode if effectively
"diffs" the current kbase with the new kbase, and applies the diff. In
this situation you need the changeset to always include all drls of what
you want the kbase to look like; as it'll build the changeset as a kbase
and then "diff" the original and new.

Mark