[rules-users] Why does it seem like salience is being ignored?

Ladd ladd at codemettle.com
Sat Jul 14 13:19:27 EDT 2012

I appreciate you trying to reproduce this W!!  I wonder what's different
between my test and yours.  With the attached test classes and 5.4.0 I'm
getting this output:

rule1b: Just found message
org.apache.camel.component.bean.pojomessage.Person at 16274ea
rule1a: Just found person Bob
rule1b: Just found message
org.apache.camel.component.bean.pojomessage.Person at 186b2ca
rule1a: Just found person Jim

And every once in a while this output:

rule1b: Just found message
org.apache.camel.component.bean.pojomessage.Person at 1dfee20
rule1a: Just found person Bob
rule1a: Just found person Jim
rule1b: Just found message
org.apache.camel.component.bean.pojomessage.Person at 14a4067

Thanks for the time guys!!

- Ladd

http://drools.46999.n3.nabble.com/file/n4018685/SalienceTest.java
SalienceTest.java