[rules-users] Drools Chance

Davide Sottara dsotty at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 22:15:22 EDT 2012

Hi Nick, thanks!

unfortunately the module is still in development, it's basically maintained
by me alone :(
It will take some more time to complete all the features I have in mind,
even if I'm trying
to work on it whenever I can.
I'm not a jboss employee, but a community member and a part-time developer..
However, be assured that it's not dead code!

And if you want to help, or even just request features/improvements, or
propose use cases, feel free to let me know!

Best
Davide
(dsotty at gmail.com)

ps, I'm about to release a bunch of other commits, including new features,
fixes and improvements,
from my personal fork into the main module. I'll do that in a couple of days
when I can
get a good internet connection - I'm travelling right now.