[rules-users] Drools Guvnor-Decison Tables - Rule is not being fired!!! Please help

Ravikiran ravikiran.kakarla at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 23:19:15 EDT 2012

Thanks Esteban. It works fine after inserting the Fact instead of
FactType...!!!

But still i have one basic question in mind...if there are many rules
defined in my package, How would i know that which is rule has got fired
when i call fireAllRules() method whithout passing AgendaFilter. Also i know
that fireAllRules() gives me how many rules have got fired like int x =
session.fireAllRules()

I have defined specific set of rules defined in a package for one biz. logic
and deployed drools war seperately. From the Application integration
perspective, I should be able to know whether my rules is fired or not.
Based on the success or failure i'll have to do some biz. processing....

Little confusing here...i know that i am almost there...but i need some
light here to understand better for the integration purpose.

Please help!!!

Thanks a lot in Advance...