[rules-users] Drools Guvnor-Decison Tables - Rule is not being fired!!! Please help

Ravikiran ravikiran.kakarla at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 00:39:34 EDT 2012

Hi Davide,

I can write the listener to know what is happening underneath that will be
printed in a log, but when it comes to my biz. scenario i should have a
simple way that i can derive it from my java code. Because i have multiple
biz.flows based on certain biz.policies...those policies have to be derived
from the execution of specific rules within my package...

Can you please thorow little more light on this....

thanks