[rules-users] Gwt Error while integrating guvnor with custom application.

soumya soumya.shetty at tcs.com
Wed Jul 18 09:55:37 EDT 2012

Hi,

I am new to drools, currently i have deployed drools-guvnor5.3 on jboss AS
5.1GA.
I want to use guvnor asset editor in my custom application. I have followed
the link
http://ilesteban.wordpress.com/2010/11/23/guvnor-embed-assets-editor-in-your-application/.
I am using assetEditor.html, but when i click on submit button it says
"Plugin failed to connect to Development Mode server at localhost:8080"

The URL mentioned in my html is
"http://localhost:8080/drools-guvnor/org.drools.guvnor.Guvnor/standaloneEditorServlet?gwt.codesvr=localhost:8080"
as my server is running on localhost:8080.

Anybody come across this error and having solution?
Please help!!!