[rules-users] Drools Guvnor 5.2 Issue on Websphere AS 7

Ravikiran ravikiran.kakarla at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 08:53:26 EDT 2012

Hi Drools gurus,

I am back again. As most of you know that i had many 'weld' related issues
for deploying Drools Guvnor 5.4 in Webspere 7. After all my trails, i have
decided to go for Guvnor 5.2 (which doesn't have weld+seam dependancies)
deployment on Websphere As7.
This time, I was able to deploy Guvnor 5.2.0 Final on Websphere AS7
successfully without any errors. I have changed the repository to my own
file path. When i launch the guvnor for the first it had asked me to load
the sample packages, i have chosen YES. It was succeffully loaded all sample
packages into my given file path. That's it, after the loading, my browser
window was completely blank except "Drools" logo on top left and
guest[signout] on top right.

Any Idea what was wrong with my setup. What should i do to get the guvnor
web...Please help.

http://localhost:9080/drools-guvnor/org.drools.guvnor.Guvnor/Guvnor.html
I saw view source,
----
----

<link rel="stylesheet" href="css/Guvnor.css">
<link rel="stylesheet" href="css/Guvnor_DecoratedPopupPanel.css">
<link rel="stylesheet" href="css/ruleflow.css">
</head>
	<iframe id="__gwt_historyFrame" style="width: 0; height: 0; border:
0"></iframe>

			 images/loading-icon.gif
			Please wait<br />

Is it something to do with 'org.drools.guvnor.Guvnor.nocache.js'?

thanks a lot in advance.