[rules-users] Change Scanner does not start

Antonio Anderson Souza antonioams at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 20:12:48 EDT 2012

Thanks Vinodkiran,

Your answer(
http://drools.46999.n3.nabble.com/rules-users-Change-Scanner-does-not-start-td4018607.html)
fixed
the Change Scanner problem, just put the enabled="true" and the Change
Scanner started working.

For some reason your answer was not accepted in the mailing list, so i
discovered that somebody had answer my post only today googling about the
problem again.

Thank you very much!

Antonio Anderson Souza

 <http://174.129.217.139:8080/makecallclient/callme?p=YXNvdXphQHZvaWNlLmJyYXN0ZWwuY29tLmJy>