[rules-users] java.lang.NullPointerException at org.drools.reteoo.ReteooFactHandleFactory.newFactHandle(ReteooFactHandleFactory.java:56)

Carolina Pellecchia carolina.pellecchia at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 06:16:18 EDT 2012

Hi everyone!

we have made other tow tests:

1 - As suggested by Vincent, we have just used the source gets from Guvnor
and all work fine.

In addition, it would seem that putting observations and events in the same
package all work fine!!!

2 -  We have tried to put the observation in the same packet of event in
the model and the new drl becomes:

from *package* org.dfms.model; to *package* org.dfms.model.situation;

from* import* org.dfms.model.observation.ACObservation; to *import*
org.dfms.model.situation.ACObservation;

*
*

*import* org.dfms.model.situation.AccessControlEvent;

*import* org.dfms.model.situation.SituationManager;

*import* org.dfms.model.situation.Event;

*import* org.dfms.model.mapfeature.AccessControlPoint;

*import* com.vividsolutions.jts.geom.Point;

*import* com.vividsolutions.jts.geom.Geometry;

*import* java.util.HashSet;

*import* java.util.ArrayList;

*declare* ACObservation

      @role(event)

*end*

*declare* AccessControlEvent

      @role(event)

*end*

*rule* "AccessControl"

      *no-loop*

      *when*

            $obs  : ACObservation( $sensorid : sensorId, $location :
location ) over window:length(1) *from* entry-point access_control

      *then*

            *insert*( SituationManager.createAccessControlEvent( $obs, "Access
Control Detection", Event.THREAT_NO, $location, $sensorid ));

*end*

then we have loaded the pkg from Guvnor (by this link

http://localhost:8080/guvnor/org.drools.guvnor.Guvnor/package/org.dfms.model/LATEST
)

into our application and all work fine!!!

Thank you and best regards.

Carolina