[rules-users] Drools Server does not process requests while updating package

Antonio Anderson Souza antonioams at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 09:47:02 EDT 2012

Dear Everybody,

I´m using DroolServer 5.4 final with Guvnor 5.4 final runing in a JBoss AS
7.1, and i detected when the rules package are updated in Guvnor and
DroolsServer detects this changes via ChangeScanner agent, it start to
download the new package but stop to process requests while is updating.

This is a problem to my solution the update process takes about 1 minute
due the rules volume.

Does anybody knows if I have some option to make this update process
asynchronously?

Best regards,

Antonio Anderson Souza

 <http://174.129.217.139:8080/makecallclient/callme?p=YXNvdXphQHZvaWNlLmJyYXN0ZWwuY29tLmJy>