[rules-users] Guvnor reports Invalid Gateway direction for Parallel Gateway.

xmithj xmithj at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 17:59:24 EDT 2012

A business process with a parallel path (see attached diagram) created
through the Eclipse plug-in and imported later to Guvnor or just created
from scratch inside Guvnor, doesn’t pass the Guvnor’s Validate Process.
Guvnor reports:
“Invalid Gateway direction for Parallel Gateway. It should be ‘Converging or
Diverging”.

How can I specify it should be a converging gateway?

I am using JBPM 5.3 Final installer which uses:
guvnor-distribution-wars-5.4.0-20120516.war designer-2.2.Final-jboss7.war

Thanks in advance for help.
http://drools.46999.n3.nabble.com/file/n4018934/InvalidGatewayDirection.png