[rules-users] Guvnor reports Invalid Gateway direction for Parallel Gateway.

xmithj xmithj at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 00:17:38 EDT 2012

Hi Tihomir,

Thanks a lot for your help. I have tried the Designer 2.3.0.Final and
Guvnor's Validate Process passed!

However I am facing a new problem:  Although I can see the Service Tasks
icons in the palette (see attached picture), the icons are not displayed
anymore in the business process diagram, and a FileNotFoundException is
thrown every time I try to place one of these Service Tasks into the canvas.
Please see the exception and tell me whether I missed something in the
installation/replacement of the Designer.

http://drools.46999.n3.nabble.com/file/n4018937/IconsNotDisplayed.png
http://drools.46999.n3.nabble.com/file/n4018937/iconsException.txt
iconsException.txt