[rules-users] Using global variable in DRL file

zeeshan zeeshan.spring at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 01:29:26 EDT 2012

Hi Laune and thanks for replying....

Actually it was not just 50,000, it was 1,00,000 records in single CSV that
we solved the Heap space problem by your help and we have developed that
product and successfuly integrated in Liferay Portal... :)

Now in this case, we have to read* three CSV files* having *1800,12k and
9.5k* records. Now our concern is that if it was running fine for 100
thousand records then why it is creating problem data which is much lesser
than 100 thousand.

Actually we are thinking in the direction like, it might creating problem
because increased number of columns in each of three CSV files that we are
using compare to that 100 thousand records in which we had 8 columns but
only one file.

Another concern is ,there may be possibility that as we are generating
objects from 3 CSV one after another then firing rules might creating
problem...??  Please help us in finding out what is the reason for this
problem....Please find the Rulemain.java and Sample .drl file which u asked
me to provide....

thanks !!

http://drools.46999.n3.nabble.com/file/n4018939/RuleMain.java RuleMain.java
http://drools.46999.n3.nabble.com/file/n4018939/RuleRunner.java