[rules-users] Using global variable in DRL file

zeeshan zeeshan.spring at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 06:16:03 EDT 2012

Hi Laune !

I applied your suggested changes but the loop is running infinitely and same
policyAPE is used to generated cumulated value I mean for 1 agent it is
expected that all the policy APEs should sum up to generate Agent APE but
same policy APE getting summed up infinitely.....plz find attached of my
console....we printing in console in following order --->  *
System.out.println($agAPE+"ZZZZZZeeesshhaaannn"+$polAPE);*

Also find my updated RuleMain and Sample.DRL...

thanks very much again !

http://drools.46999.n3.nabble.com/file/n4018946/Sample.drl Sample.drl
http://drools.46999.n3.nabble.com/file/n4018946/console_snapshot.png
console_snapshot.png