[rules-users] Drools 5.4.0.FINAL and OSGI. Unable to instantiate service for Class 'org.drools.concurrent.ExecutorProvider'

Per Sterner pelle711 at yahoo.de
Fri Jun 1 08:58:13 EDT 2012

Hello,

perhaps it is an equinox /eclipse.osgi problem?

The drools-api and the drools-core bundle have the same packages
'org.drools.concurrent'.

I wrote a little test bundle which only does a dynamic-import like the
'drools-api' bundle.

The class "org.drools.concurrent.ExecutorProviderFactory" can be found
with 'Class.forName()'.

But the class "org.drools.concurrent.ExecutorProviderImpl" can't be found.

(If I manually require drools-core 'Class.forName()' works for
"org.drools.concurrent.ExecutorProviderImpl")

I have tried eclipse.osgi 3.6.1 , 3.7.2 and the current 3.8.0

Regards,

   Per Sterner