[rules-users] how to fetch fresh guvnor resources from drools-camel-server?

bhochhi bhochhi at aol.com
Fri Jun 1 10:41:27 EDT 2012

I am using drools-camel-server to fetch the remote guvnor resource as follows
in knowledge-service.xml:

	<drools:resource type="PKG"

source="http://localhost:8080/drools-guvnor/org.drools.guvnor.Guvnor/package/mypackage/Test"
				basic-authentication="enabled" username="test" password="test" />
	</drools:resources>

My problem is when I change/add rules at guvnor, this is not reflected on
drools-camel-server unless it is restarted. It seems like it is using the
local cache and doesn't fetch resource from guvnor after it fetch once
during server startup.

Does anyone have an idea how to make drools-camel-server fetch guvnor
resource remotely every time the service is called? any settings or
configuration that I am missing? I am using Jboss AS7.