[rules-users] drools.packagebuilder.conf

Matteo Cusmai cusmaimatteo at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 11:51:24 EDT 2012

Hi Mario,
i have tried to put it every where.

The strange thing is that if i use 5.3 it is with file under
/home/myhomefolder and if i use 5.4 i get this error:

ERROR [2012-06-01 17:37:27,588] [VSensorLoader-Thread0]
(ExpertSystemManager.java:63)     - Unable to Analyse Expression
$vehicle_type == type && geoIsWithinDistance0.evaluate( $location,
source.getGeometry() ):
     [java] [Error: unable to resolve method using strict-mode:
org.dfms.model.mapfeature.Route.geoIsWithinDistance0()]
     [java] [Near : {... cle_type == type && geoIsWithinDistance0.evaluate(
....}]
     [java]                                  ^ : [Rule
name='VehicleAtRouteStart-event']
     [java] Unable to Analyse Expression $vehicle_type == type &&
geoIsWithinDistance0.evaluate( $location, source.getGeometry() ):
     [java] [Error: unable to resolve method using strict-mode:
org.dfms.model.mapfeature.Route.geoIsWithinDistance0()]
     [java] [Near : {... cle_type == type && geoIsWithinDistance0.evaluate(
....}]
     [java]                                  ^ : [Rule
name='VehicleAtRouteStart-update']

where geo<xxxx> are custom evaluator.

What do you think?