[rules-users] drools.packagebuilder.conf

Mario Fusco mario.fusco at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 12:13:27 EDT 2012

Matteo,

I don't think the problem is in the resolution of the conf file. More likely
the file is loaded and parsed correctly, but then, for some reason, the DRL
compiler isn't able to find your custom evaluators.

I'd need to reproduce your problem to better figure out what's going wrong.
Can you send me the source code of one of your evaluators, the conf file
defining it and a DRL with a rule using it? It will be even better if you
could open a Jira ticket, assign it to me and attach the failing example I
am asking there.

Thanks a lot,
Mario