[rules-users] drools.packagebuilder.conf

Matteo Cusmai cusmaimatteo at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 14:07:30 EDT 2012

Hi all,
it seems that i have solved.

the problem was, as said by Edson, in mvel analyze.

In following rule:

rule "VehicleAtRouteStart-event"
    dialect "mvel"
    no-loop
    when
        $obs        : VehicleMatchedObservation( $vehicle_id : vehicle_id,
$location : location, $road_line : road_line, $vehicle_type : vehicle_type
) over window:time(15m) from entry-point lowLevelSensorStream
        $route        : Route( $vehicle_type == type , $location
geoIsWithinDistance[10m] source.getGeometry() , $routeid : id )
        not VehicleAtRouteStart( this before[ 0, 10m ] $obs, vehicleId ==
$vehicle_id )
    then
        insert ( SituationManager.createVehicleAtRouteStart("Vehicle at the
beginning of route " + $vehicle_type, Event.THREAT_NO, $location,
$obs.getSensorId(), $routeid, $vehicle_id) );
end

the problem was in red.
I have solved by inverting object of operator:

$route        : Route( $vehicle_type == type , source.getGeometry()
geoIsWithinDistance[10m] $location , $routeid : id )

Is this the update to mvel?