[rules-users] need help or any links customizing guvnor

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 16:11:29 EDT 2012

There was a few emails on this mailing list a couple of weeks ago about
adding an additional file type for jBPM process files.

Have a search for these. Adding a new editor relies upon much of what they
covered.

Out if interest what did you want to add? If of use to the community at
large and you are both willing and able to contribute we'd be happy to hear
:)

sent on the move