[rules-users] Guvnor WS Constraints not getting activated

Kannan Murali kannan.m at imaginea.com
Tue Jun 5 01:34:05 EDT 2012

Hi,

I tried to add field constraints to the condition and action columns in my
rules. I am using a Decision table (Web guided editor) to input my rules.
Even after adding the constraints I was able to save rules that violated
them. I read in another post that working sets have to be activated
manually. I dont see any option to do that. I am using Guvnor version
5.4.0.Final. Attaching the screenshots of the constraint and the new rule.

Thanks

Kannan