[rules-users] guvnor repo with Oracle issue

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 12:06:39 EDT 2012

Guvnor uses JCR that provides the means to store its content in a database.

The generated repository configuration file defines table prefixes to try
to eliminate potential name clashes.

If importing into a schema that has pre-existing objects (that you cannot
destroy) you could try changing the default prefix value to ensure
uniqueness.

Importing into an empty schema would be an even better experiment (or
ensuring all existing objects are destroyed).

Not all tables have been created - hence the error you report, and the lack
of assets.

With kind regards,

Mike