[rules-users] guvnor repo with Oracle issue

jnorris james.norris at pb.com
Thu Jun 7 13:03:56 EDT 2012

Hi Mike,

I actually bumped up the settings to -Xms2048m -Xmx2048m
-XX:MaxPermSize=512m.  These settings are in standalone-conf.xml and are for
running jboss which is being started using the standalone.bat command.  No
builds or eclipse involved.

Anyway I'm still getting the out of memory exception when I tell the app to
create a sample repository in response to the dialog that pops up when
starting fresh.  Same thing when I try to import one of the exported
repositories included with the jbpm-installer.

I watched the memory usage in performance monitor in the Task Manager while
it was doing the import and saw no increase in memory.  The log file shows
the same as included in my prior post with the error coming from
org.drools.guvnor.client.rpc.ModuleService.installSampleRepository().

Jim