[rules-users] unable to build expression for 'constraint' null': java.lang.NullPointerException with bpmn processes

sumatheja sumatheja at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 15:17:38 EDT 2012

Hi All,
        I've a set of bmpn2 processes. When I try to compile them locally,
its compiles fine. But when I upload them to the Guvnor and try to build
the package, I get the below mentioned error for *each and every process*.

*unable to build expression for 'constraint' null':
java.lang.NullPointerException*

 I tried validating each process using the jbpm designer and they show no
errors. Can someone help me with this. Thanks in advance.

--
cheers
Sumatheja Dasararaju