[rules-users] getInfo(return).equals("TEST") function is not working as expected

vysrinivas vysrinivas at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 08:36:59 EDT 2012

Hi,

i have below condition in my drools file.

getInfo(return).equals("TEST") function is not working as expected

getInfo function will return a string value. If it is equal to "TEST", then
i should not do further validation.

can you please let me know what might be the issue?

and there are other few conditions in which the same equals condition is
working without any issue.

regards,
Sri.